Innovator and serial entrepreneur with more than 25-years of experience in forming, financing and profitably managing successful companies. Since 2007, he has channeled his focus on social media and social commerce by co-founding both Social Strategy1 and OfficeArrow.com, while over the last 15 years serving as Chairman and CEO of ILD Corp. He is an active alumni of The Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania and recipient of numerous CEO and leadership awards.
Why should I read this book?
- If you want to understand how social media is changing our behavior, relationships, and the way we do business and what that means for your bottom line.
- You have trouble convincing clients, co-workers, and other people how social media can benefit your brand or business.
- If you use social media in your personal life but can’t quite figure out how it applies to your professional life.
- You want to learn how real companies are succeeding online using social media to drive traffic.
- If you think social media is a waste of time and can’t improve your business this book may be your last chance to Get Off the Bench and Into the Game!